We stress the importance of safety and hygiene to ensure our children to learn in a safe, hygienic and neat environment where the health of students and teachers are protected. In case of community diseases outbreak, the trend will be closely monitored. Relevant measures will be made with reference to the guidelines issued by Education Bureau, Centre for Health Protection and Social Welfare Department. Parents will be informed as soon as possible.
- Setting up “Safety Team” to constantly check the facilities and equipment ensuring normal operation and safety; constantly check the first-aid kit ensuring all the medication and appliance are available and to renew if necessary
- fire drill for whole school every few months，we have “Emergency response team” to handle unexpected incidents
- Teachers possess first-aid certificates
- Students are required to check the temperature every morning. Before entering our school, we check student’s temperature again and disinfect their hands
- General workers constantly clean the campus, children’s beds, teaching materials, games facilities, etc.
- Air-purifiers are set up in all classrooms and activity rooms to minimize the number of suspended particulates in the environment for protecting the health of students and teachers
- Large-scale cleaning projects by Cleaning companies are arranged regularly
- Antibacterial coating disinfection has been carried out throughout the school